All the framing to support the worktop is complete and dry fitted.
The next jobs are:
- Remove and coat all the bare wood with bio-epoxy to protect it.
- Remove the last vestiges of the wood from the old fridge that is fibreglassed to the hull. Also the last bits of the old cupboards and a few bits of old pipes.
- Sand all the bulkheads and hull. Epoxy coat the wood and then paint it and the hull.
- Use the worktop coloured, foodsafe epoxy on the sink cutout edges.
- Fit the sinks, refit all the coated timber, fit the worktops.
Then before the full worktop epoxy can be done I need to fit fiddles (to stop things sliding onto the floor) and rear upstand. But I don’t have the timber for that yet.
One thought on “Galley worktop update”