Today we managed to make more progress on the aft cabin chainplate ply backing plates. We have drilled through from the deck holes to ensure accurate positioning and so we can use bolts to apply pressure when we fit. We have also attached the smaller ply backing sheets.
We also gave the sides of the aft cabin, that we revealed yesterday, a really good clean. Noticed that the tabbing for the bulkhead at the foot of our bed needs a little attention.
We also cut away the front of the deeper wardrobe at the entrance to the aft cabin. Will make it seem a lot more open as you come down the corridor. It also makes space for the seat at the side of the bed.
The epoxy wasn’t dry enough to fit the ply backing plates so that is a job for another day 😊